Dryer Vent Cleaning Service, Tampa Bay
A Sweep Across The Bay, Sarasota, Florida
Is your dryer vent clogged or improperly vented? Have your clothes dryer vents been professionally inspected and maintained to prevent dangerous fires and injury?
Per the NFPA on Dryer Vent Fires:
- In 2010, an estimated 16,800 reported U.S. non-confined or confined home structure fires involving clothes dryers or washing machines resulted in 51 civilian deaths, 380 civilian injuries and $236 million in direct property damage.
- Clothes dryers accounted for 92% of the fires; washing machines 4%, and washer and dryer combinations accounted for 4%.
- The leading cause of home clothes dryer and washer fires was failure to clean.
- Safety for your home and family
- Reduced operation costs
- Extend the life of your dryer
- Extend the life of your clothes by lowering dryer temperatures
Our service technician will inspect the dryer vent. We use air pressure and agitation tools along with vacuum to clean out the
entire vent. Once the cleaning equipment has traveled the length of the vent enough times to thoroughly clean the vent, we'll clean out the connection piece, reattach your dryer and recheck the vent while your dryer is operating. We also have video inspection equipment we can use.